Need a good tut for the new update 4.8, survival horror! please and i want to start a team! plz

I need a tutorial to make a survival horror from scratch, I want to have camera over the player like in Resident Evil 4.
And I want to get help (partners), that have skype and anything else that can help me make this game. My idea is a Resident Evil 4 camera angle over the player, silent hillish, the evil within like survival horror like game. I am a noob and i really want to make this come to reality. I have all the time in the world to work on this to and i have a decent pc, AMD, 64bit, with 8gb ram, HD radeon graphics etc. and iam using unreal engine 4.8, and i have 4.7 as well. I also have, these programs to: Adobe Suite CS5.5, Maya, 3DS MAX, ZBrush, and Blender, and waw radient. My Skype is matthew.armstrong15 and here’s a link to my facebook, Redirecting...

Good luck!

I think that’s something you should watch

If you’re looking to get together with people to make a game you should post in the “Got skills/Looking for talent” section.

You should probably watch the basic tutorial videos and get used to the engine first though. You can start using the video tutorials on the main website. There is a lot of documentation out there to get you started. Try to make something small first.

You have blender, Maya, 3DSMAX, and Zbrush?

Gonna guess those are torrented just because? Do you have any experience with them? Know how to use them at all?

Take a look at those links:

• search for specific topics on youtube (there you can find a video about nearly everything) :slight_smile:

For a team -> https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Got-Skills-Looking-for-Talent

Check out MrFantasticGhost Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial: Horror Game - Part 1 "True FPS Camera" - YouTube

I would check out MrFantasticGhost, he has some good tutorials :slight_smile:

Also if you’re interested I have started my own little series of tutorials

My small team and I have just started to make our own horror game and we will be covering lots of different topics and tutorials on this Youtube as progress with the game. Including making a 3D asset and importing to UE4, working with blueprints, material creation, level design etc.

We’re going to be updating daily :slight_smile:

this thread is kind of adorable.

if you have all those apps legit AND you have all the time in the world, you must have tons of money. In which case; just hire a game designer and let him and his team make the game in your vision.

I have the adobe cs5.5 suite from school I got zbrush from my cuz he paid for it along with the others for me and I have all the time in the world cause I’m disabled