nDisplay Pattern Test with curved led wall

hello, i am trying to use nDisplay with curved led wall.
but whenever I do a pattern calibration test, I get this pattern that looks like i am watching it with convex lens…

my ndisplay setting is this

is this convex effect normal thing?
I tried moving viewpoint backward, forward in nDisplay Configuration, but still failed.
I thought the UV for mesh was wrong but this mesh was from epic game’s example. (https://docs.unrealengine.com/4.27/Attachments/WorkingWithMedia/IntegratingMedia/InCameraVFX/InCameraVFXQuickStart/ExampleCurvedWallMesh_nDisplay.fbx)
only the curved meshes shows this weird pattern… the normal meshes were okay…

Hi man, really noob question… how i can get work the calibration test pattern? how is the workflow?cause i really dont understand how to do it.

Hope the reply gets to you!

There are a couple of ways to trigger the test patterns, but the simplest one is to use the switchboard console to send a command to your render node/nodes.

The commands can be found here.

An example of one such command is:
nDisplay.Calibration.Pattern TPAStrips * LineWidth:scalar:0.03 Direction:scalar:0 Speed:scalar:0.5 Repeats:scalar:5 LineColor:color:1,1,1,1

Having post process volumes in your level can make it so your test patterns don’t show up. It is not advisable to use them for ICVFX applications in the first place because of how the nDisplay renders things, so disabling any of these volumes would be a good thing to do.

Been using them in 5.1 reliably! Hope this helps!

Hi there, did you ever figure out the answer to this?