NDisplay Migration Unreal 4.27 to 5.1. Missing Output

I found some clues but i am not very good with C++.
"C:\ProgramFiles\EpicGames\UE_5.1\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\nDisplay\Source\DisplayCluster\Private\Render\Viewport\DisplayClusterViewport.cpp"
this cpp is the culprit which produce this error

// Make sure the rect doesn’t exceed the maximum resolution, and preserve its aspect ratio if it needs to be clamped
int32 RectMaxSize = OutRect.Max.GetMax();
if (RectMaxSize > MaxTextureSize)
{
RectScale = float(MaxTextureSize) / RectMaxSize;
UE_LOG(LogDisplayClusterViewport, Error, TEXT(“The viewport ‘%s’ rect ‘%s’ size %dx%d clamped: max texture dimensions is %d”), *GetId(), (DbgSourceName==nullptr) ? TEXT(“none”) : DbgSourceName, InRect.Max.X, InRect.Max.Y, MaxTextureSize);
}
OutRect.Min.X = FMath::Min(OutRect.Min.X, MaxTextureSize);
OutRect.Min.Y = FMath::Min(OutRect.Min.Y, MaxTextureSize);`

"C:\ProgramFiles\EpicGames\UE_5.1\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\nDisplay\Source\DisplayCluster\Private\Render\Viewport\DisplayClusterViewportHelpers.cpp"

This cpp above seems to have a command to override it:

`int32 GDisplayClusterOverrideMaxTextureDimension = 8192;
static FAutoConsoleVariableRef CVarDisplayClusterOverrideMaxTextureDimension(
TEXT(“DC.OverrideMaxTextureDimension”),
GDisplayClusterOverrideMaxTextureDimension,
TEXT(“Override max texture dimension for nDisplay rendering (-1 == disabled, positive values == override)”),
ECVF_RenderThreadSafe
);

After i enter the command the errors seems to stop spamming:
DC.OverrideMaxTextureDimension =16384

But when i try to launch it via switchboard, its still the same i also went into 4.27 displayclusterviewport.cpp. they do not have the same codes. meaning: they only implemented this hard limit on unreal engine 5.1. DisplayClusterViewportHelper.cpp doesnt not exist in 4.27 would appreciate if someone who are proficient with C++ can have a quick look (edited)

1 Like