nDisplay dual monitor question

These are the steps I took to make it my NDisplay Config to render on my second monitor with one GPU render on the same computer. I hope this helps someone.

Step 1:

• Right Click on your Desktop in empty space

• Move down to “Nvidia Control Panel”.

• Nvidia Control Panel will lunch > Under “Display” settings > click on “Set up multiple displays”

• Make sure the screens are positioned in the layout you want. In my case, my TV is acting as a secondary monitor. I place my primary screen is located X= 0,Y= 0 and my secondary screen is located X= 1920, Y= 0.

• If you move any monitor, make sure to hit apply and confirm it.

Step 2:

• Right Click on your Desktop in empty space.

• Move down to “Display Setting”.

• Scroll down to “Scale and Layout” > make sure “Change the size of your text, apps, other items” option is set 100%

• Thank you to @Dvdbillen , they figure out that this setting may cause an issue with your NDisplay rendering.

Step 3:

Launch your unreal project > go to your NDisplay Config > your NDisplay Editor will open.

Step 4:

• Go to your Cluster Tab.

• Click on Add

• Hover to “Add New Cluster Node” > Left Click

Step 5:

• Name your Node.

• Keep the Preset to “Full HD”

• Host IP Address > Default is “127.0.0.1” Local Network > you can change if needed.

• Make sure that “Full Screen” option is NOT CLICK.

• Go to the Window Setting

• Under Position Setting > X= 1920, Y= 0 > if need adjust for your resolution

• Under Size Setting > W= 1920, Height= 1080 > if need adjust for your resolution.

If you already added a node to your NDisplay config I have attached image of my settings.

Host Settings:

My node settings: