nDisplay Curved Wall Mesh UV problem

Hi, I am trying to create a curved wall mesh of or LED wall to use in nDisplay for XR production. I am having issues with the outer frustum rendering strange even though the inner frustum looks correct. I am assuming it is a problem with the UVs, but I am having trouble finding documentation or guides for how to correctly set up UVs to work properly with nDisplay. Looking for any info about what is wrong with my current setup or any links to helpful documentation. I can use both Rhino and Blender to model the wall mesh. Here is a link to a folder with some pics of the current setup and issues:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u3WuBgLutoXrtZLrev1eUxZShdgTe09I?usp=sharing

When the inner frustrum renders correctly then it shouldn’t be a UV issue. Especially since meshes (like yours) are usually extremely simple.

I’m not seeing it quite clearly in the preview but did you try to move the default viewpoint? Could it just be an awkward viewing angle causing the weird look? (If you want to synchronize the perspective and movement you need to also use a livelink controller for your default viewpoint inside of your ndisplay actor. This seems not setup)

I agree that it MIGHT be a viewpoint problem, I had everything display weirdly as long as the viewpoint was inside the area covered by the wall mesh. Try moving it a bit further downstage.

I am guessing your nDisplay Config is set up like this.
Like others said, the Default View Point on the left column is too close to the Curved Wall. (or too low that viewpoint meets the ground making the preview looks weird)

Move the Default viewpoint little bit back and move it upward.

Then, you will have a view that you wanted, like this!

Hello, I am trying to project my environment in my Curved LED wall, I’m using HTC Vive Mars. I have successfully synced the Vive tracker with the Unreal camera and the Ndisplay works fine in unreal but the moment I launch the switchboard my pc screen goes black for a sec and nothing happens. I need help with the setup. I would appreciate your response, Thank you.