nDisplay Config Interacting with Other Actors

I have an nDisplay config set up and it seems that it’s interacting with physics actors in the environment, which I don’t think it’s supposed to.
I noticed this when I attached the nDisplay to the third-person character’s camera via the “Follow Local Player Camera”. I made sure it wasn’t the spring arm (I turned off “Do Collision Test”) and verified that whenever I overlap a cube with the camera, the cube start getting sorta sucked in or magnetized to it.
In the video, I tested this independently by moving the nDisplay Config into a cube and confirmed that it’s somehow grabbing the cube. Any idea why this is happening, and how to prevent the nDisplay Config from interacting with the environment?

I’ve tried disabling collision in the blueprints too but that doesn’t change anything.

Whatever may be going on, its awsome?
If you tried to do it on purpose it would take you a month…

The problem with it having some sort of collision is that if I try to get it to “Follow Local Player Camera” on a first-person character with physics, it will completely disrupt the character’s physics and make it fly everywhere.

Its just wrong period.
Cool, possibly irripeoducible, but wrong nonetheless.

What are you using the nDisplay for?
Any way to just not use it?

PS:
The docs say nothing about the component itself affecting physics - but they do say that adding the component causes a general manager to be added that is in charge of “tweening” between the different renderers.
(Who knows, maybe with 4 different 4090tis one can actually end up able to render a 4k scene at 120hz? this is because making a better rendering engine thats careful about performance is not in Unreal’s wheelhouse).

Anyway, my 2c is check that global settings thing, make sure it doesnt have any option that you can just turn off to fix it.
I doubt it would.
The component should just define rendering for another device, not interact with the environment…

I’m trying to create a first-person game for a triple-monitor setup. The nDisplay is used for perspective-correction for a more immersive feel (as I have my monitors set up at a sharper angle, almost 90 degrees) so it feels like the scene is zooming past you.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll look into the global settings and see if I can find anything!

Nothing seems to be helping… whether in Simulate mode in the Editor or when launching the nDisplay config, the nDisplay screens act as solid objects with weird collision. I created nDisplays for many test projects and they all have the same incorrect behavior… even in the provided nDisplay Template project this is the case.