NDI.VIDEO New Release 6.0.0.0 NDIReceiver NDISender iPhone EpocCam NDIHD OffWorld.live

Hello everyone from Brazil!

i’ve been using Real Engine 5.3.2 WITH NDI TOOLS 5.6.1.0 and NDI SDK 5.3.2 for Unreal Engine for some time with no issues.

I’m also testing offworld.live on 5.3.2 and everything were fine.

I also have been using 5.4 for a couple of weeks, but as there is NO driver to use it with NDI or OffWorld.live, all my Virtual Productions Projects have been developed on 5.3.2.

A couple of days ago OffWorld.live made available a new release, that works with 5.4.

And NDI.live made public Release 6.0.0.0 for NDI Tools and NDI SDK, that was supposed to work with unreal 5.4, with 40% performance increase!

So, I uninstalled my old NDI 5.6.1.0 and SDK 5.3.2. Then I installed NDI Tools 6.0, NDI SDK 6, Offworld 5.3.2…

And now, NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE!!! There is NO NDI SDK for Unreal avaiable on the new release, I had to reinstall the 5.3.2 SDK for unreal, Then I uninstalled everything, reinstalled 5.6… But something really bad is going with my unreal, because I just can´t make it work again as before!!!

Tried to contact NDI and Offworld, no answers at all…

Any suggestions?