NDI not working in packaged project

Hi, I have NDI stream working fine in my project in editor. when packaged i get a black material.

if i use the console command “open MyMapJ” the stream is working.

so i added a delay of 5 seconds before opening source on the media player. i still have to open the map manually via the console. confused as the default map is set in the project settings.

I have also tried with my firewall off but no luck there

is there another file where default map is set?

Hello @dedbeat_, did you find any solution to this please?

I’m running through the same issue actually.

Thank you.

Hi, I think it is to do with the project going straight into an active stream on starting it. As the delay didn’t work I ended up using umd to make a menu level and a button to start a different level where it starts the stream. For me it was good as I could use the menu screen to start streaming from different sources. And allso add exit stream button to return to the menu. Hope that helps!

Hello !

Thank you for your answer.

I found out a solution looking at the example project. As you mentioned my project is going straight into an active stream as well, so you can you use an NDIFinderComponent to trigger the Start Receiver as soon as new sources are available. See in attachment.

Thanks for the solution. Awesome

Hey how did you allow to input the stream name from the source collection? I think I can see some of what I need to do next you have in the part commented ndi start receiver

Hello,

I don’t use the source collection in fact, since it is a commercial project we know exactly the stream name which is stored in a config file.