NCHE: The Escape

Making a game has been a dream of ours. The knowledge gained while learning to make one has helped us immensely here at Cleec Designs. Finally, we see the light at the end of this tunnel. NCHE offers you the best gameplay. Each level gives you a new state of thrill and ecstasy. It delivers the most intense free-to-play action on mobile. Gear up and maneuver through lasers and zombies. Ammo is key but when duty calls, fire at will! Coming in March 2022, the game will be available on the Google Play Store and The Apple App Store.

Game Website

Work in Progress

Game Play

1 Like

Wow, what a great start! You are the first studio that I have come across from Lagos! Welcome, Kaabọ, and Ndewo!

Nche means “hope”, right? Is Nche the last hope in saving the world from zombie attacks? How long have you been working on this project?

Nice to meet you,

NCHE means guard, it has taking a while. Took breaks so it has taken longer than it should.

Where are you based

1 Like

Thank you, Cleec!

It’s so cool the way you’ve designed the game! It becomes increasingly difficult to guard yourself against the attacks ahead!

What is the backstory for the game? Who is the main character? Where did the zombies come from? How did they become zombies?

I am based in the United States. I am looking forward to learning more about NCHE! :smiley:

Do you use Android or IOS, so you can test it for yourself

Hello,
The Launch date is on the 14th of March 2022.

1 Like

Hey @Cleec,

First, congrats on the launch of your game!
Secondly, the ending of that trailer was mega spooky. Can’t wait to maybe try this out myself!

What part of NCHE gets you the most excited to share it? :slight_smile:

What excites me the most, is seeing how people react to it and I hope it inspires many in my country to venture into game development. Even though sometimes it can be challenging.

Well the hardwork is definitely paying off. Can’t wait to see more as you develop. :sunglasses:

Hi Cleec!

I use both Android and iOS. Congratulations on your launch date! :drum: I look forward to testing it!