NavMesh Realtime Update Problem (NavModifierVol.)/VR teleport problem in two story house

Hello,

i´m working on a VR Game with a two story building. The player moves around with the normal UE4 VR Player by teleporting. The problem is when you are in the first floor the teleportation arc semi random switching arround first and secon floor. The arc always looks for a point where it can teleport and when it doenst find a point in the first floor (on Z = 0) it searches for an other point in secon floor for example. So i implemented two blueprint. They trigger two diffrent NavModifierVolumes, one for the first and one for the second floor. So when the player walks in the trigger of the first floor the first floor NavModifierVol. switches from Null to Default and when he walks out of the trigger the Modifier swtich back to Null. Same for the secone Floor trigger.

So the problem is the NavMesh does not precise updates in realtime. I have attached a video so you can see what it does.

Does anybody know if this is a bug of the Engine or am I doing something wrong? Maybe some of you have other solutions to teleport around in a two or more story building…

Thanks for your help
:slight_smile: