Navigation for a ghost character that can pass through walls and floors

Hi, I’m making an horror game that has zombies and ghosts. I already made the AI for the zombie using the navmesh system but I want the ghost to use a “different” navmesh.

Basicaly I want the ghost to be able to pass through walls and other static meshes but avoid lights and fire and navigate accordingly with fly movement.

I already disabled its collisions so he can “basicaly” pass through but he is still bound to the same navmesh as the zombie so if I do a simple “move to” in the behaviour tree and the target point isn’t technicaly reachable in the navmesh he doesn’t get there. But if I do a “move directly towards” he gets there passing through walls and such as intended. But then with a “move directly towards” I cannot make him avoid the light areas which has navmesh modifiers on them.

Is there no way to make more than one navmesh config in unreal? One for my zombies and a different for the ghost that ignores world statics but could take the lightened areas into account? I want to avoid creating a complex navigation system in its AI and use the navigation system of unreal. What is the best way to do what I need?