Navigation building completed notification won't dissapear

Whenever I press the build button appears each notification as such, and when I press the Ok button it won’t dissapear. It gets cumulative and I can’t access to some of the properties and thus I have to save, close, reopen the entire program.

Did anyone notice this?

Hey Arkl1te,

Does this notification appear only when you’re working within one part of the engine, or is it every single time that you build your project? Also, which version of the Engine are you on? Do you notice any other errors, or any crashes when this occurs as well?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I’m not sure which version of the editor I have, but I just downloaded it yesterday, so I’m guessing the newest version. It happens when I perform a full build. If I don’t click “OK” below “Navigation Building Completed”, a new notification will pop up right above it after a full build. I can click “OK” on the new notification window, but the window below it will not go away. If I keep clicking “Build” the notification windows will continue to stack up. Only way to remove them is by closing the editor.

Hey,

You can check the version of the editor you’re in by going to: Help > About Editor Once you’re there it’ll say Version: 4.7.4-2497108 Please let me know if your version does not match, you may need to update your Editor in that case.

Also, could you please provide me the exact steps that you take to receive this notification?

Thank you!

Arkl1te,

Unfortunately, I have not heard from you in quite some time. For tracking purposes, I must close this thread. If you’re still experiencing trouble or have any further questions on this topic, please feel free to comment back on this thread and it’ll open it back up.

Thank you!