Nav mesh problems after open level

i am making a android game, i have 3 levels. one is Main menu. that has a button that opens another level by name.
After opening that level nav mesh stops working. i have force rebuild on start, i tryed the console command. i tryed deleting it and make a new nav mesh.
If my character spawns in that world when the game starts. nav mesh works. if i ope n that level. or any level usig open level by name. nbav mesh dosent work.

Update, i found out that in editor everythiung works but when i press launch. then it breaks every nav mesh, and i need to open every map and let the nav mesh to rebuild. then if i try to launch it again, it again breaks.

Found out that a setting in project settings dosent save. and when i put it back to True it works again. the setting is “can be main nav data” Why it dosent save?

After making a new project and copying everything from the other one. everything works fine.
It might been just a wrong setting i did or a bug.

I found something but dont know if it is related with your problem.

I had a similar problem that after open level, new opened level’s nav mesh didn’t work at all.
And I tried to modify Project Setting>Navigation Mesh>Runtime Generation
from static to dynamic and then nav mesh worked fine…but don’t know why yet :frowning: