Nav mesh not working properly in Paper2d tile map

So am trying to get nav mesh to work in paper2d project. I almost got them functioning properly. The only problem is they are generating above my tile map. Here is a screen shot this

. This is causing all my AI to float in the air.

. So far the only information I’ve found on how fix stuff like this is to increases the tile map collision thickness. I’ve tried this and hasn’t had any affect. So I’ve been messing around with Recast nav mesh settings. Only setting that actually affected the height is cell height which is at 1 at the moment the lowest it can be. Which has it almost in the position I need it to be. So there other ways I can affect the position of a nav mesh? by the way here are recast settings.

bump bump bump

Alright so I’ve found a good work around. So what I did was instead of generating the mesh on a tile map I placed a cube with a static mesh in my tile map. Told the nav mesh volume to ignore my tile map’s collision and the cube with my level. That seems to work pretty well.

Alright so I’ve found a good work around. So what I did was instead of generating the mesh on a tile map I placed a cube with a static mesh in my tile map. Told the nav mesh volume to ignore my tile map’s collision and the cube with my level. That seems to work pretty well.