Nature scenes.

A few nature scenes i created using megascans assets with a couple of models from sketchfab.

Unreal engine along with megascans assets never cease to amaze me with the quality and performance, and they’re free!!

Being able to render at this quality and realism with average hardware specs is something i never thought would be possible!
(I have a laptop with gtx 1660ti, intel core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM)

2 Likes

Hi there @Mem_i,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

These stills feel like a teaser to an awesome pirate movie. Especially with the first image and how blue the water is. Every scene feels incredibly high quality and beautifully made. Specifically, the lighting is just stunning and makes the ambiance of every scene feel unique and distinct.

Wonderfully done and I hope to see more of your work. Do you happen to have an ArtStation so we can see your other work?

2 Likes

Thank you @PresumptivePanda, i hope you’re having a great week as well!

I really appreciate your kind words and your support every-time!

I’m not as active on artstation as i should be, but i just added it to my profile, here it is (https://mem_i.artstation.com/), i hope you’ll like the few posts that i have there, i’ll definitely try to be more active too!

2 Likes

Oh, awesome! That misty day project is stunning. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of your art soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes