(Windows 10, 64 bit, UE4.15)
Steps to reproduce.
- Create a new empty blueprint project
- Create a blueprint with Object as its Parent Class
- In blueprint, create a new variable of type Object
- In the details tab of variable press down arrow to open advanced, and enable “Config Variable”
- Open project settings → Packaging and set “Blueprint Nativization Method” to Inclusive.
- File → Package Project → Windows 64 bit
Packaging will now fail, saying “PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error”
I only had “Config Variable” enabled by mistake, but I thought I tell it here so it might solve issues others have with nativizer.