Name of the Sound Effect?

I’m interested in learning the name and recreation of the sound effects I managed to sample, in Unreal Engine.
I know there’s Paulstretch effect in the first audio, but I’m interested in the name of the effects that are clearly heard in the second audio.

It’s called gating.

When the gate is open, the sound is audible, otherwise not.

Then an oscillator is used to control the gate. You can set the speed of the oscillator to get the effect you’re hearing.

I assume you can do this kind of thing in metasounds.