Name for Tax Identification

Hi. What is “Name for Tax Identification” in Marketplace Seller Tax Information? Is it just my name or do I need to have that name on some papework? Also do I have to fill that page even if I am not an US citizen?

Hello! For “Name for Tax Identification,” if you’re selling as an individual and not a legally-incorporated company, enter your full legal name. This is the same name you would use if you’re doing something like signing up for a bank account or renting an apartment. And yes, that page must be filled out even if you’re not a US citizen. Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Hi! What about Tax Identification Type? I am from spain, just a person to sell some stuff on marketplace, but not company.