Name does not appear in Localization texts

Hi!

I have a major problem with getting a text appear on localisation dashboard as a translatable text. The ‘DialogueText’ is visible but not Map elements of Choices.
‘Hello Spider.’ does appear there and I have no idea how to approach the problem.
As screenshots you find the how it is passed:

I really appreciate advice, finishing a project depends on this.

Name Variable (FName) can’t be localized.
Change Name to Text and Gather Text again.

Yep. But that would break the entire system which at this late stage is costly to replace. Its an asset I bought so its a shame they didn’t think it through.
If someone knows any method to expose Name to localization that would be amazing. Otherwise its changing it to Text and rebuilding a ton.

There’s literally no way to localize a name, under the hood it’s not even really a text.

But there’s always a way to achieve your goal.
For example create a new value in your Data Table struct. And a new Row “Choices Text” and set it to array of Text type.
Then in UI use this newly created variable instead of the Key value of your map.