MySQL Connector UE4 Plugin is available for all now.

Hello.

Currently, I am working on integration of the server-side of my game (possible, will be something like MMO) with MySQL server.

I am working on my own plugin - MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin and I decided to share it publicly: .

Any pull requests are welcome!

Enjoy! :heart:

I’ve been running into a bit of an issue. Maybe it’s just me, but I followed Unreal’s instructions for installing plugins and enabling them, but after some tedious editing and general troubleshooting, I still haven’t managed to get the plug-in to work. I keep getting the error “… Subsystem is missing and could not be found…” I disabled, went in and enabled all of the network subsystems, but still receive it when I enable your plug-in. Care to give a step by step of how to install, or do you know off the top of your head what I’m doing wrong

You need to edit /blob/master/Source/MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin/MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs - replace all “MyGame” with name of your main project.

Up up up up

Up up up up

Project repo:

1 Like

Please announce this in the Community Content, Tools and Tutorials section of forums, not on answerhub.

As i copyed the Plugin into the Engines Plugin, i had activated itin the Plugins. After restarting the engine, it told me, he must recompile the plugin, because it was precompiled with another Version.
But he could, it tell me to do this manually.

Rebuilding the project throuth Visual Studio succeeds. but still cant open my project, cause of the plugin compile error.

I am using 4.13.2