My YouTube tutorial was copied and sold on Marketplace?

Greetings, I hope I’ve found the correct place to ask this question.

Recently someone contacted me via Discord informing me that a tutorial I made on YouTube had been copied and is being sold on Marketplace. The Marketplace listing uses different 3D meshes, but my source informed me (they purchased said marketplace item) that the blueprints are a direct copy of my tutorial.

I’m curious as to what options I have in regards to someone taking my work and trying to sell it on Marketplace. I have no idea where to start, hence making a post here. Do I have any right to tell them to take it down? My tutorial is provided for people to use in personal or commercial applications such as a gamedev project, but to outright copy and sell what is essentially my time and effort is more than I’m comfortable with.

Any insight or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Links to my tutorial and the Marketplace listing can be provided, but I didn’t want to throw anyone under the bus publicly, just yet.

1 Like

There is a support page

https://epicsupport.force.com/marketplace/s/?language=en_US

I’m assuming they will be able to see when you posted on youtube, and when the seller started selling.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll see where that takes me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.