My wishlists all vanished at once!

The day before my game’s release my wishlists for my game was on 54 from 20 different countries in many different time zones. Then on the day of my release all wishlists vanished. They went to 0.

This seems statistically unlikely that all 54 people would cancel their wishlist for my game on exactly the same day. I doubt all 54 people even switched on their computers on the same day!

Something strange has happened… can anyone explain what might have happened?

1 Like

Hi @zooby! I’ve escalated this issue to help get your reports back up. I’ll follow up once I hear back from our team.

1 Like

They are still not showing up for a second day. Very strange. Before it was showing the cumulative total. But now it says 0 again. This is bad news for my launch if the wishlists aren’t working on the week of my launch.

Hi. The wishlist statistics seem to be back to normal. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now it’s gone to zero again.

Well, I guess it must just be a problem with the analytics not updating properly.

I am in the GMT time-zone if that makes a difference.

My uneducated guess would be that the analytics might not be being pushed to the UK servers or some caching issue.

@smith.sd, I’m seeing the same issues, all good until the 30th of april and then suddenly dropped to 0. So doesn’t seem to be an isolated case.

Hi there ! I have the same problem: wishlist is suddenly showing 0 (3 days in a row)

Same issue. :slight_smile:

Hey all! Thanks for the continued flags related to this. We haven’t lost sight of this bug and are actively looking into why it is happening. We can appreciate that getting accurate data surrounding your wishlists is a key piece for your game’s launch on EGS. Please know that your wishlists are still there, despite it reporting zero in Dev Portal.

Any update on this issue? I just published my first game on EGS. Had 17 wishlists yesterday, now suddenly 0. As others mentioned, seems statistically improbable.

i just published my game as coming soon since 2 days now i can’t see where to check the wishlists number where can i read that please.

same problem.what happened?