My Save/Load system lost var values between levels

Hi all! I can’t fix that:

I have a “world map” where a Pawn (controlled by the player) moves point to point. I save the game after each moves, so you can quit the game and when you run it again the pawn is in the last point. It works perfectly.

The problem is that if I open another level (by entering a world map point) the saved slot hasn’t the values. I load my data at the begin play in the player blueprint (another player bp with run, jumps, attacks…) and the data is lost. I try to print the name of the last world map point saved and tells an empty space(none).
So, when I finish the level and have to turn to “world map” my last point value is lost.

Save Game BP:

Pawn in World Map (Load):
Pawn in World Map (Load)

Pawn in World Map (Save):
Pawn in World Map (Save)

Player in Level:

Print after entering the level from world map:

Error in UE editor:

Very thanks for taking time answering me.

try to set the load and save up like this

Thx but it didn’t work. As I said before everything goes right untill I save the data in another level. Even quitting the game in another level without saving works perfectly.

To be more specific, I am in a Mario 3 World, so I enter a level, and if I try to save data while in the level, I lose the original data from the world map (including the current location which is the point).

Way do you use a sequence in the save game?

To be more orderly, but I check it. Thx for the point!

Still not working :frowning:

Here isa link to an options menyu from Frost Crack Studio that saves some settings:

FCS Menu V1.3 UE4.22.zip - Google Drive’’

You can look at the BluePrints to see how the save system is setup.