My projects can´t packaging. What I should I do?

Every time that I try to packaging/launch I get this error:

LogWindows: Warning: CreateProc failed: The system cannot find the specified file. (0x00000002) LogWindows: Warning: URL: C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.24/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/RunUAT.bat -ScriptsForProject="C:/Users/Pc/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject" BuildCookRun -project="C:/Users/Pc/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject" -noP4 -clientconfig=Development -serverconfig=Development -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -ue4exe ="C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Cmd.exe" -utf8output -platform=Android -targetplatform=Android -cookflavor=ETC1 -ini:Game:[/Script/UnrealEd.ProjectPackagingSettings]:BlueprintNativizationMethod=Disabled -map=/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/ThirdPersonExampleMap -skipcook -CookInEditor -iterativecooking -compressed -iteratived eploy -nocompile -stage -deploy -cmdline="/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/ThirdPersonExampleMap -Messaging" -device="Android_ETC1@4200f1c5cc297400" -addcmdline="-SessionId=53FAB2FF46043181FD5893839AF7D77D -SessionOwner='Pc' -SessionName='Launch On Device' " -run

And then:

PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Unknown Error

Do someone have a similar issue? Or have idea of why is this happening?
This practically stopped all of my projects.

It seems there’s an error in your code, either blueprint or C++.

Here’s a similar post:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/blueprint-visual-scripting/1509146-crash-log-warning-question

Look in your log folder. ([yourprojectname]>Saved>Crashes). Look for the FATAL ERROR near the end and look underneath that for the callstack hint which will steer you where your problem is.

Also, If you can’t find anything in your own code, perhaps you could disable any additional plugin’s you’re using (as long as they do not rely on your code. In the past I had a similar problem with an analytics plugin that wasn’t compatible with my UE version.

Yes, I thought the same.
But after check it 5 times. Logs and Plugins. It doesn’t works and still showing the same error/warn.
Regardless, I made a new project without content, and I tried to launch/package. And the same issue happened. I’ll still searching a solution.
Thanks for try to help me.

Hi Big9Boss, this means it’s not a problem with your project. Good that your ruled that one out.

I would then just reinstall Unreal Engine entirely or remove the current engine from the launcher and reinstall it again. That way you can also rule out the engine as a possible cause. I don’t think it would remove all your projects doing so but just make a backup to be sure :slight_smile: If that doesn’t work, also make sure you have full (write) access on the folder that contains the build information.

On the other hand, I noticed in your log "device=“Android_ETC1@4200f1c5cc297400”. You probably know that your mobile device should be in developer mode and recognized through ADB. But you also need to make sure that you are using a proper version of ADB (part of Android SDK). Here’s the Android documentation.
I only deploy to ETC2 or VULKAN (ASTC, requires vulkan to be set and your mobile device needs to support it). Perhaps you could try to set ETC2 in the launcher settings (variant).

Hi Big9Boss, this means it’s not a problem with your project. Good that your ruled that one out.

I would then just reinstall Unreal Engine entirely or remove the current engine from the launcher and reinstall it again. That way you can also rule out the engine as a possible cause. I don’t think it would remove all your projects doing so but just make a backup to be sure :slight_smile: If that doesn’t work, also make sure you have full (write) access on the folder that contains the build information.

On the other hand, I noticed in your log "device=“Android_ETC1@4200f1c5cc297400”. You probably know that your mobile device should be in developer mode and recognized through ADB. But you also need to make sure that you are using a proper version of ADB (part of Android SDK). Here’s the Android documentation.
I only deploy to ETC2 or VULKAN (ASTC, requires vulkan to be set and your mobile device needs to support it). Perhaps you could try to set ETC2 in the launcher settings (variant).

Hi, sorry for the late reply but my pc had some issues, so I had to send my pc to a technician to fix it.
Then after check it again. I thought that probably the problem is linked with this that you said:
“If that doesn’t work, also make sure you have full (write) access on the folder that contains the build information.” But to be honest, I don’t know if I need to give permissions or how I can know that I have full access. I’ll glad if you tell me the steps to check/fix it. Only to rule out that problem, and keep searching.
Thanks anyway for help me.

If you’re the administrator on your computer, basically it means that it’s your computer, you should have full permission on all those folders and the problem is likely not permission related.
To check, you can rightclick on the folder containing the build information (usually that’s C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Unreal Projects\yourproject\Build), go to the security tab and see if you have full access in the “Allow” section for your user.
My advice would be to look for a more detailed error message or try to find out what happend right before this error occurs. The message you are providing is a general one but there should be a more specific one in the logs. Also, doublecheck your ADB is working (entering ‘ADB devices’ in the command prompt should show you the ID of your android device that is connected).