Hello! I’m not sure if this is a bug or what but i don’t know what is happening! When i open my project and i am in my “main menu” level the RAM usage keeps growing and growing until the editor eats all my ram.
If i don’t do nothing it may take about 20 minutes until all ram is eaten. If i do something in editor it may take 10 minutes until every ram is eaten. If i destroy my “color sphere” blueprints the RAM usage drops a little but it seems a little strange. There are about thirty color spheres and they are normal spheres and have a basic material without texture, nothing more.
Any idea what might be wrong? Here is the memory report. link text
Hello and thank you for reply. Where can i get the dxdiag info that you require? I know that there is dxdiag but i’m not sure what data you want.
And yes it is only in this one project and only in one Level (Main menu). Oh and i noticed something strange. If i compile the ColorSphere blueprint the RAM usage sometimes may drop with 1gb. Sometimes it won’t drop at all
if you go to your windows start menu and type dxdiag into the searchbar you can open the dxdiag.exe from there. Press “save as text file” and upload that text file here so I can take a look. Do you have any experimental features turned on, such as DFGI?
No i don’t use anything. What i have in main menu level are four matinee actors. One matinee controls stickers. There are about 15 of them. One matinee controls the Spheres, there are 33 of them.
I’m not sure why this is happening but i tried to load a blanklevel. Then i experimented and placed something like 50 blueprint actors in screen (bullet actor). There wasn’t any strange RAM usage then. Then i placed same amount of actors that were Sphere actor and soon after that the performance lost started to happen again.
I thought it was corrupted blueprint so i deleted it and created a new blueprint of sphere but no use. The RAM usage starts to increase if i paste something like thirty of them in screen. This happens only with this one specific blueprint.
This is blank level of my project and i pasted over 30 spheres to my screen. The RAM usage starts increase… it takes 3gb already.
It basicly just checks that is the save game exist. If it exist then it will go through an array and then checks that if this blueprint has a same String than any of the array slots. If it has it makes the IsEnabled variable true.
Then the whole loop is done then it will check if IsEnabled is true and if it is true then something will happen.