My Packaged Game Is Detected As Suspicious By AVG, Wants To Quarantine

Hello community, I’ve had the same problem for awhile now, but I’m about to release my game and with Steam DRM wrap there are now two detections (Bootstrap and exe) which would trigger after every update as suspicious files or “needs a closer look”, they always come back clean, but customers obviously won’t like this very much.
Does anyone know how to get rid of the initial suspicious file detection on the bootstrapper? Could it have something to do with encryption?
Also, does anyone know how to bypass the false positive from the Steam DRM? I uploaded the exe to virustotal and it’s clean.

That’s bizarre! Is she really not there, or is she just not visible?

As far as I know it’s clean. I created it myself with unreal blueprints. But there haven’t been any complaints about it from customers. AVG won’t assist indie devs that don’t have a paid account or a paid business email, so I can’t get it whitelisted even if I wanted to. It’s just an annoyance I suppose.

My windows defender showed a prompt to start scanning after I clicked on the executable, but nothing detected, I think this is related to the absence of the Windows Certificate. This problem will only happen at the beginning of the release of the game officially, Windows Defender and other anti-viruses automatically start a scan of malicious code in the program when you click on an executable, the result data is sent to the cloud by most antiviruses update their virus definitions. Sooner or later your game gets whitelisted by virus definitions and this warning disappears.