Download

My next unreal short video - Currents

Best with headphones.

A short but atmospheric video for me to learn Niagra particles as well as some landscaping tools such as the water plugin. All the assets were from megascans but the materials were edited to get that shiny “wet” look. This took me only about 3-4 days to complete and I am fairly happy with the result.

If anyone has any criticisms I’d love to hear them, I’m always aiming to improve my work for the future!

Also if anyone knows a good tutorial for shoreline waves using the water plugin I’d owe you more than one :wink:

2 Likes

…also also can someone tell me how to embed the video into this post? I’ve seen other posts here with youtube videos able to be watched in the forum.

1 Like

Greetings @ALfDoesStuff, and thanks for sharing your incredible short film, “Currents,” here in the Unreal Engine Forums! This environmental scene is impressive for only four days of work; it looks like the start of an insane solo player adventure! Also, to have your video embedded directly into your post, copy and paste the video’s full URL from youtube and paste it on a line by itself. Kudos to you again on a job well done.

Hi, thanks glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like