My new marketplace asset - Modular Dungeon Set

Hi,

If you have any interesting suggestions or feedback regarding my asset Modular Dungeon Set - Link series, feel free to leave them here.
The Link series is inspired by the Zelda game series on Nintendo Switch, so I will be creating my resources in a similar style.

Modular Dungeon Set

I created this set with Top-Down games in mind, but it can easily be used for other genres, like Dungeon Crawlers, etc.

A few years ago, I made this set along with others - like Skeletons and Weapons - but I pulled them from the store and started everything from scratch.
If you have any suggestions for new resources to create in this style, or what to improve or add, please write them here. I am, of course, planning new assets, and the first one will be modular skeletons matching the style of my Modular Dungeon Set.

I will try to make all my assets in such a way that it will be possible to create a fully-fledged game with many diverse levels. So mines, pyramids and deserts are still ahead of us. Of course, monsters, players, and NPCs are also on the list.

I should note that English is not my native language, so please be understanding - ChatGPT is my friend :slight_smile:

Let’s go!
Monument3de