My metahuman tab has disappeared from the quixel bridge app

Received 1 hour ago:

5 Likes

Yep, I’m freelance and the CG supervisor on a documentary. We’ve had some changes to our characters and a deadline for Friday, need to download and update them before that. A part of my job was to decide how we approach this project and I decided on Metahumans as they come rigged and export to Maya and it’s been a good working practice for so long. We have a strict contract where out client can withhold pay if we miss a deadline but there seems to be absolutely no way to access and update these characters now. Everything is on the cloud and stuck there.

1 Like

Still not working

2 Likes

it working now.

Hello,

Our engineering team has deployed a fix for the issue you were experiencing with the Metahuman.
If you’re still having trouble accessing or viewing the Metahuman, please log out of the application and then log back in. This should help resolve the issue.
Our team is still working on a fix for those users who are unable to access Metahuman on the website.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Thank you, my metahumans are showing up now

had to reset the download settings for it to download for maya

Thanks, working now.
Same old bug still exists that I have to select my character from My Metahumans but the download button doesn’t work until I click MetaHuman Presets for UE5 then with mine still selected I can download it.

Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot! Great job!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.