My maps keep dissappearing

I am working my way through the video tutorials, starting as it says. To open the First Person shooter template and make a new level from there. I have to stop half way through, or my computer shuts off and my map is gone. I save it but when I do it’s unaccessable or when I open it it simply reverts to the original first person template, all my work gone. I have had to start over 5 times. Am I saving to the wrong spot? Can I still access them from the Template? I’m at a loss and it’s very frustrating.

Hi GentlemanTwain -

This sounds like there may be something that is not getting saved correctly. Can you stop by step go over how you save your level? Also when you say it is inaccessible, can you elaborate and let me know if you are getting a particular message, if so a screenshot would be helpful.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Hi GentlemanTwain -

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Eric Ketchum