My Intro to the Game Makers Learning Community

Hi!
My name is Harley, but I prefer to go by Michelle. I’m an online student at SNHU pursuing a degree in Game Programming and Development. I’ve never used Unreal engine before, but I’m really excited to start learning how it works. The instructor for my current game design course encouraged us to post here and even though it’s not required I thought it would be a good idea to post and introduce myself here.

I mainly work with RPG Maker MV and would like to continue working in RPG Maker to create horror games. I’m currently working on a simple project to practice basic events. I’ve got an idea for something more ambitious, but I need custom character art and images for it so I’ll need to talk to an artist about commissioning them for this.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I wasn’t sure what exactly to say. Feel free to ask me any questions. I’ll respond as soon as I’m able.

-Michelle

G’day,

There are a some characters in the Permanently Free Collection on the marketplace that may be of use to you.

Other then that, good luck, have fun :slight_smile: