My games are randomly crashing. UE4 too. Help!

Sooo, I don’t know exactly if this is the right place to ask for help but anyway. The Unreal Engine 4 crashes randomly, when I’m on my desktop. I get a crash report and can restart it. This happens on my daily basis around 4-5 times.

Games that are using the Unreal Engine also crash at some point. Some are playable for an hour but most of them crash after 5 minutes if not earlier. I don’t get a crash report or anything (the exception is Borderlands 2 from the Epic Games Launcher) I just return to my desktop with nothing left running of the game.
The games that are crashing are: Tera, ELEX and ARK.
I could test if there are more games that crash on my pc that use the unreal engine but I’m annoyed by the fact that after 2 hours of downloading I got to restart the game after 5-10 minutes all the time.

I will attach some screenshots of the crash reports. Tell me what else you need to help me and I will give you the informations as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying tho… :confused:

By look of it you GPU drivers are crashing, for software is same as GPU hardware disconnect and render crashes. There know issue with Intel<->NVidia GPU switching if oyu run on laptop, UE4 really does not like that so make sure you have high performance settings on your laptop