I’ve been working on my game since UE 4.7 and every update has gone well except this one.
At first it would crash the game when launched on start up, this was resolved by adding a delay to the play sound node that I used to play music on start up. After that I made it to the main menu and the next series of crashes were provoked by a spawn 2D sound node. Again adding a delay stops it from crashing.
After that I can get my levels to load but something is still provoking a crash and I don’t know what it is and the logs aren’t giving me more info.
Strangely enough if I export it to my iphone it works perfectly and loads very quickly with out any hitches.
Entire project crashes like this can sometimes be a bit hard to track down. We are going to need some more information. Could you please post the Call Stack from the Crash Reporter popup window and make sure to submit it. Include your Epic ID or Machine ID.