My frustrum is not moving when i launch switchboard

I have my LED wall set up fine in nDisplay, is a 8x3 wall, the image side is fine. The tracking with MoSys works on engine, i move the camera in real life and the camera moves in engine. But when i lauch the switchboard to the led wall i see the frustrum of the camera but when i move it around the tracking is gone.

Hi, I have the same problem as you. How did you solve it?

It can be happening for several reasons.
One can be that your livelink is not working over nDisplay, be sure that you have the plugin. Another problem can be the port, be careful that in the switchboard settings the ports assigned to the OSC are not the same where you are receiving the livelink information.

Also, in project settings, be sure that you are loading the livelink preset you are going to use in the switchboard.

Maybe this is useful for you

Did this work for you? What do you mean in the project settings? Is it something I need to change to the livelink preset in unreal engine or something I need to change in switchboard? The only thing I’m opening on switchboard is the nDisplay config, is there someplace on switchboard I need to set the livelink preset as well?