My First Unreal Project: Archviz

This is something i´v been working on wile learning Unreal… still a lot to learn and a long way to go =)

I’m seeing lightmap issues, some because of low lightmap resolution and some caused by overlapping UV’s. It will look a lot better when you fix them.

didn´t get to that yet xD… i´ll start messing up with ligths and ligthmap resolutions after i´m done with all the exporting… and yes i have some lazy done UVs to fix =)… i´m learning on the fly, so it´s one thing at a time =)

Despite that, architecture looks good. Keep at it. =)

Thats a good start!

There is some discrepancy in some of the assets to the environment and other assets (like the chairs and couches look better that the other things) but you can definitely flesh out the material definition of those others.

Keep us posted! :slight_smile:

[=Daedalus51;41364]
Thats a good start!

There is some discrepancy in some of the assets to the environment and other assets (like the chairs and couches look better that the other things) but you can definitely flesh out the material definition of those others.

Keep us posted! :slight_smile:
[/]

Yep, i´v put a litle more effort to that chair and couch xD those were my first try on baking normals and occ from high to low res model.

A litle upgrade, and first ligth setup test… trying to build with production, but its taking sooo long xD

e5e65d3b32302ad7a54e50e241da9b9306ff188d.jpeg
Last Update for today… =)

You should use preview build until you’re done with the scene. Keep up the good work. =)

This is looking great so far! I can’t wait to see where you go with it!

I´m having such a bad time trying to pack this for windows =(

Any tips on a good way to make nice reflections in a huge mirror? xD

This is looking really good, great job on the chandelier lighting BTW.

Almost there xD with toggeble ligths, matinee intro, sounds and some interactive objects \o/

You should place a screenshot of the Ue4 editor on one of those monitors. :wink: Nice work so far!

So sad that i don´t have more time to play with this,
not really finished, but this is as far as i´m gonna go for my first project…
Much learned, unreal 4 is amazing _ so easy and intuitive, i´m happy for how far i got on this as a first time =)

https://vimeo.com/96249962

Just out of curiosity, this is the original project from the this .

Great improvement since the first screenshots! Well done. :slight_smile:

My boss did´t alowed me to, couse he wanted to show it as a proof of concept =( but i´ll make a directors cut version of it xD

[=Alex3d;55044]
You should place a screenshot of the Ue4 editor on one of those monitors. :wink: Nice work so far!
[/]

Thx =)

[=;57135]
Great improvement since the first screenshots! Well done. :slight_smile:
[/]