My first game-ready character

I would like to know what do you guys think i can improve on my next characters, thanks!

I have also take some video renders with other poses

4 Likes

Greetings @Felizari !

I see this is your first time posting in our forums! We welcome you to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

Thank you for sharing your first game-ready character! I really love the intricate gold leaf design of her outfit!

What did you have in mind when designing her? What kind of character did you imagine her to be? What environments have you imagined her immersed within? Was there any challenges involved in creating your character? If so, what were they? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the appreciation! And she’s intended to be one of the main characters of an horror game that i want to do, it will take place mostly on an big, yet claustrophobic building, with all that “horror” environment, a lot of blood, visceral enemies and etc
And the challenges, i could not write them all haha, it was definitely the most hard job i’ve ever done, but the most satisfying too, but the most hard of them was making the rigging, modeling her face, and the composing of the scenes, the last one i feel like it’s my worst ability, will study more on the next time, i’ve already started my next character and it’s going easier btw -sorry if my english is bad, it’s not my first language-

2 Likes

Could you share more please.

2 Likes

Of course! You can visit my artstaion profile ArtStation - Felizari
Or you can call me on DM too, currently i’m working on a new character with some much new things that i’ve learned!

2 Likes

Will you create another thread for your newest character or share them here in this one?

Additionally, you have quite the impressive set of creations on ArtStation; fabulous work! :star_struck:

1 Like