My epic gamer error in time to download the Unreal Engine it the "code: 5" as resoslvo it?

Appears a white band talking error downloading code: 5, how do I solve this error?

Hi aurthurjkl,

I’m not exactly where you are seeing this error but I’m assuming it is while attempting to download engine version 4.9 from the Launcher. Is that correct?

If not, please post a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing.

Work through the steps in the troubleshooting guide and try all suggestions that apply to your issue.

If nothing works, follow the steps here to generate your Debug Logs. Then post them here, along with your Dxdiag (system specs).

When I click to download the unreal engine 4.9, loads and is pending and then comes a err on the screen talking error downloading code 5.

Okay, concentrate on this section of the guide and make sure to post your Debug Logs if nothing fixes the issue.

Now took another error, look here, he is please wait and will not, since I’m more than 3 hours and did not come out that way.

and this that and the error code: 5

Make sure to follow the steps in the link I provided above and post your Debug Logs and Dxdiag.

Hi arthurjkl,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ