My custum event don't play animation in HUD

When do you call the custom event?

Basically you need to call you custom event. See explanation below for why “On Construct” and “Pre-Construct” work but the custom event don’t. The construct calls are the widget equivalent of begin play for regular actors.

on event pre-construc the animation work but i made another animation whit custum event don’t work
i put a breakpoint all is good mut he dont play animation

![i call my custum event like that the break poin turn on but no animation]

i called it after the first animation il end

Please make new “comments” not answers as it clutters the thread. That being said, have you tried printing a string after the switch call (after the create widget node print a string, make sure that is firing) and second try printing a string within the widget after the “switch” event. Make sure it is getting called. This will tell you if it is an issue executing the command to fire the custom event or an issue with the animation nodes.

Also, I just noticed, do you ever add this widget to the viewport? Or is this a 3D widget already in the world? If it is a view port widget you may be creating it, calling the events and everything but not seeing the animations because you haven’t added it to the screen.