Every time I spawn into creative I am spawned in a ocean. I have tried to join a freind when they are already in the hub and it puts me in the hub, but it pushes me to the wall opposite of my rift. I think it’s a problem with my island I have selected, I have a recent backup of it from before the glitch. This has been going on for the past week.
that ocean spawn usually means your hub rift or default spawn point got moved/deleted.
try: Content Browser → right click island backup → create new island from backup and set it as default island in My Island settings. also check Island Settings → Spawn Location and make sure your Spawn Pads are still there and not filtered out. if joining friend puts you at opposite wall its often a duplicate Spawn Pad or corrupted Level Instance transform.
if it started after an update, verify files and resave the island so its streaming data rebuilds.