My Concrete Pipe and Collisions, Help

Hey Guys,

I know from out of all the vast complex things we go over and solve, this might seem rather simple. But I am stumped.

I have a series of concrete pipes where I want the player to jump into and then fall all the way down serveral stories to the ground.

The Pipes are at an angle, almost a 45 degree pitch.

The Pipes are connected but as the player pawn falls, since the pipes are at a slight angle, the player falls thru the pipes, and doesn’t stay inside the pipe tunnel…

I know the answer is setting up colliions, but i am at a lose of how to do this for this senario.

Here is the concrete pipe static mesh I am referring too.

How can I set collisions on this Pipe to where when the player pawn falls, it stays “inside” the pipe instead of falling outiside past the static mesh?

Thanks,

this is an old tutorial so I don’t know if it still works the same but you could give it a try.

[quote=“IndieGameCove, post:2, topic:122108”]

this is an old tutorial so I don’t know if it still works the same but you could give it a try.Unreal 4 Creating Custom Collision (for concave surfaces) - YouTube

Wow! This is just what I needed!

Thank you so Much IndieGameCove! Unreal 4 Creating Custom Collision (for concave surfaces)
Yep, this is what I needed!

Thanks,

sure thing