My character moves in the direction the camera is facing.. REGARDLESS of character's position.

IN UE4 I have a problem with my camera… or with my character… Not really sure at this point.

There is a problem which i cant seem to fix (IM USING a 3RD PERSON VIEW)

1. whenever i move my Ant Character, the character always moves in the direction of where the camera is pointing, even when its body is sideways or backwards (facing the camera)
    I have the camera rotate seperately from the character, but lets say i want to press play, rotate the character to the right using D and then W to keep moving right with the camera static, that doesn’t happen as the Character will always walk in the direction where the camera is pointing…

Does anyone know any solutions to this? I would really apprecieate it…
Im aiming to have the movement independent from camera input, the camera should never affect the character’s trajectory…

You either have that selected in character movement component, or you use camera forward vector to build move vector (or just move character move). Hard to guess when i do not see code.

Im very noobish at this and so im using Blueprints not code… Herre are my BP’s related to movement and camera, do you see the error?
Im playing around and im really struggling to find a solution…

Nevermind… I just found the root of the problem… in my screenshot BP titled (Movement Input) Get Control Rotation → Get forward/right vector made it so that the character moved in the direction of the camera, i deleted them, compiled and now it’s perfect… if you didn’t comment your assumption i wouldn’t think of deleting that… THANK YOU!