My camera is locked to the ball, how to stop the camera from shaking all over

Someone really helped my from Unreal to get the camera locked onto my marble, but the problem is every time it touches a wall or anything at all the camera gets disoriented and that will be a problem for gamers.
Im wondering if anyone can help me?

I really appreciate it! You are awesome !
i will try it when i get home and I’ll let you know ASAP
Thank You , Thank You , Thank you

The node at the bottom connected to normalize and make vector and branch.
what is that node? (Between 1 & 0)
I’m really sorry I’m just new to Blueprints.
i want to understand this, so is it the spring arm that is making it swing all over and move all the time?
So essentially locking the arm and allowing the vertex’s to activate upon movement ?
or is it the physics of the ball that make it move and the spring arm is a product of the movement?
Sorry for all the questions , If I owe you a tutor fee let me know , haha , but really I appreciate the knowledge.

I found this other question , here is another solution , to control separately rotation and movement

The node at the bottom connected to normalize and make vector and branch. what is that node? (Between 1 & 0) I’m really sorry I’m just new to Blueprints. i want to understand this, so is it the spring arm that is making it swing all over and move all the time? So essentially locking the arm and allowing the vertex’s to activate upon movement ? or is it the physics of the ball that make it move and the spring arm is a product of the movement? Sorry for all the questions , If I owe you a tutor fee let me know , haha , but really I appreciate the knowledge.

I forget to add a Normalize node to the second vector too.

Normalize node will bring the 2 vector to a magnitude of 1 , then the spring arm will go to the position of the ball only if , the velocity direction is the same as the pressed input direction (0 to 1 is the tolerance if it’s 0 that mean the ball will move only if the 2 direction are equal)

Awesome thank you kindly I will let you know when I get back on how it is working. Many thanks.

what is the node connected to the nomalize and the condition of the branch at the bottom the photo?
I didn’t see if you put that in the thread?
Thanks again

what is the node connected to the nomalize and the branch at the bottom the photo? I didn’t see if you put that in the thread? Thanks again
I added the second normalize node , but missing the last one that connects them to Branch

“Equal” “==”