My Beautiful Paper Smile is "Coming Soon" on Steam!

Hey everyone!

My name is Gavin Eisenbeisz and I’ve been working on my game My Beautiful Paper Smile for about a year and a half. And I finally have a Steam page! I also thought I would share some screenshots and such from the game and see what you all think. I’m hoping to release the game near the end of the year, so I’m trying to get as much feedback as possible before then. I’m trying to make this the best game it can possibly be :slight_smile:

My Beautiful Paper Smile is a story about a child trapped in a facility that raises children to be perfect. It is a horror game with unique art, sound, and atmosphere. Explore the facility you’ve been held in for so long, and attempt to escape. As you go, unlock the secrets that The Authorities hide, and discover what your purpose is in this strange and twisted world.

The game takes place across four chapters. The first will be released in late 2019 for free. Proceeding chapters will become available as they are completed.

Here’s the trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9W5LoTkwGt0

And here’s some screenshots:

If you wanna check out more, please take a look at the Steam page and website.

Thanks everyone, and hope you’ve enjoyed :slight_smile:

This seems to be an interesting concept, very nice :). You would seem to have sought what you have set out to achieve for this game :).

Congratulations! It is always a joy see a work well done! I wish you all the success!

Thank you both very much! :slight_smile: