My armature isn't importing corretly

I’m trying to import a gun I modeled and rigged in blender but its not importing correctly. When I import it into unreal it takes all the bones and shifts them back to the location of the bone its parented to. The last bone is just squished into one spot where i think the origin is. The werid thing is all the bones rotate and work the way they would work if they were in the right spots like how it is in blender, so Its just a visual thing. The first picture is my export settings for blender. The second and thrid are my import settings for unreal. The fourth through the sixth pictures show the hierarchy from the last bone (Gun_Barrel) to the first bone (Gun_Stand) in blender which is where all the bones should be. The seventh through the ninth pictures show the hierarchy from the last bone (Gun_Barrel) to the first bone (Gun_Stand) in unreal which you can see that they’ve all been shifted back to the location of the bone it’s parented to. I would’ve put the blend and unreal file in this but it said I can’t because my account’s new, sorry. Thanks for the help!