My Account is compromised

Hi all, My Main account is Transcendence and I created this as an attempt to get help as I haven’t had a response in weeks. Here’s the rundown

One day I noticed $140 in fortnite charges on Transcendence. Hadn’t played fornite yet so thought it fishy, by the time Im back from the bank my password was changed. So I contact epic, a week later I get them to prevent people from logging into my account so I can reactivate it with a password reset myself. So I do that, get my account back, connected it to my github, twitch, and plenty of other things so that doesn’t happen again and I move on with my day.
Now about 2 weeks ago it said my account was inactive and I couldn’t sign in, i tried doing a password reset and that wouldn’t work either, so now I’m not sure what to do since I’m not getting responses via email. Really need to get back to work on my projects and get access to my assets again

Still no response? Should I message some moderators, I’ve continued to attempt to contact them via email through account and support email extensions as well as filling out several forms via their contact page, I’m not certain what to do at this point, what can I do to get access to my assets again?

Moderators have nothing to do with account management stuff, if you’ve already emailed the support email addresses you just have to hope that they reply.

That’s good to know, thank you! I’m still trying to contact them