Muzzle flash Effect Not Working Properly?

I’m new to this and I had attached a muzzle flash using a Spawn Emitter attached blueprint and I is giving me strange results when I test it. Is this supposed to be normal? Something tells me it is wrong.

That usually means that shaders haven’t finished compiling or loading for a texture/effect. Check your base effects/textures for the muzzleflash and see if there is a null value somewhere.

Thanks. You are right. I checked the materials and there are some errors in the materials. Strange, I downloaded the files and thought that it was something that I did wrong. Just started learning so I downloaded them from a lesson.

For me, this problem was solved by regenerating sln. Right click on uproject and “Generate Visual Studio project files”.

Hey, I’m very new to GD and may be late to thread here but I have the same problem as the sceenshot showcased and is wondering how exactly do check for null values?

I’ve attached a muzzle flash using a Spawn Emitter attached blueprint, and during testing, I’ve noticed some unexpected results. The muzzle flash appears distorted and not aligned with the weapon’s muzzle as intended. :slightly_smiling_face: