Music Visuals - Wes Viz for Kid Brunswick

Kid Brunswick ‘The Feel’ Visual by Wes Viz

Kid Brunswick ‘XForever’ Visual by Wes Viz

Kid Brunswick ‘Stained’ Visual by Wes Viz

Hi everyone, been really exciting year incorporating Unreal into my artistic workflow.

I wanted to share with you three visuaIs I have done entirely in Unreal, for my client Kid Brunswick (commissioned by Island Records / Universal music)

The project showcases my original character ‘Skeleboi’ and his world created for Kid Brunswick.
A main theme of Kid Brunswick’s music is addiction recovery and dealing with one’s demons. I
wanted a way to visualize what is happening in the lyrics without depicting the artist, who
promotes sobriety, enacting what he sings about. My solution was to create a skeletal version of
him, like a shadow character or demon that’s always there in the background. In total I have
done nine visuals for him, and together they have formed a narrative about this character’s
journey. I found it really interesting to be given the opportunity to do that level of world-building
over the course of two years.

For more of my work Im on insta @wesviz and my site is https://www.wesviz.com/

2 Likes

Some stills from ‘The Feel’

Stills from ‘XForever’

Stills from ‘Stained’

2 Likes

Great music, fantastic animations, superb vibes! Thank you for sharing your incredible music visuals for “Kid Brunswick” here in the Unreal Engine forums! I had the chance to browse your linked website and see the other seven visuals you’ve done. Without a doubt, you have easily given the lyrics this artist portrays visual representation!

Kudos again on a job well done. :grin:

Thank you very much Zezkaii ! Glad you enjoyed the other visuals as well ! :grin:

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine! Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your work, hopefully soon! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like