Music cues randomly stop, won't play on restart

I currently have in-world music cues set to begin playing when the player enters a trigger volume, and this works fine during gameplay, but when the player dies and hits restart there’s no sound anymore, as if the trigger isn’t firing off. All restart does is re-open the level they were in, which is set to automatically load save data if there is any, just an “open level” node. I’ve wracked my brain trying to figure this out but have found no solutions. I’ve tried setting the cue to play on the “EventBeginPlay” event, didn’t work. Nothing I’ve tried seems to fix this. I have the same setup in another area as well, where for some reason the level blueprint will randomly play the EndOverlap event and suddenly stop the music. There are no actors that can generate overlap events. I’ve included screenshots of the blueprints.

I am having the exact same issue - I have an ambience track set as a cue in the level and have also set it to begin play in level BP, but as soon as the character dies and the level restarts the sound won’t play anymore.

Has anyone fixed this yet?