Music Composer, Producer & Session Guitarist - Available

Hello, I’m ,
a Music Composer/Producer, Session Guitarist and Audio Engineer from Barcelona, Spain.

Here’s a little resume/introduction for if you ever need someone of my profile for any job, or to collaborate in any Project…

I’ve got a Home Studio, so I can work remotely as a Composer, Producer or Session Guitarist,
or also as Sound Editor or Audio Engineer.

You can also access my CV on this &gt

I offer the highest level of attention, dedication and quality I can provide, so I’m only interested in paid jobs, thank you!

To know more, please check my website:

Experience:
-20 years experience as a Musician and Guitarist, 12 as a Composer.
-Private Guitar, Theory and Harmony teacher for 7 years.

-As a Musician and Guitarist I have vast performing experience in diverse styles, including (but not limited to) Electric (Blues, Jazz/Fussion, Funk, Rock etc),
as well as Acoustic styles (Classical, Flamenco, Latin, Gipsy Jazz/Manouche), or Folk music from around the world.

-As a Composer I have produced for recording Studios and Audiovisual Producers of all kind; working on projects for diverse media like Videogames, Cinema, TV, or Radio:
2020, Composition of Orchestral OST for “Tower Defense” - “Crossworld Entertainment
2019-16, Composition of Orchestral OST for “GemRPG” - “Crossworld Entertainment” (USA)
2018, Edition and Sound Design/Foley for animated series “Car-City” - “Amuse Millimages” (FR)
2016, Composition of Orchestral track for the Trailer of “Undertow”, a Pirate-themed MMORPG (UK)
2015, Composition of Acoustic/World Music track for “Quill”, a MMORPG by "Psy-Spec" (USA)
2015, Composition of Orchestral tracks for “Witch Pop”, a Puzzle Video Game by “Grimworks” (Latvia)
2015-12, Extensive and continued Session Guitarist work for “SCORCCiO Records” (UK/Spain)
2015, Composition of Orchestral tracks for Magic the Gathering Docuflick - “Rock Island Prod.” (UK)
2014, Composition of Orchestral tracks for “Dragon Rider”, an Indie Arcade RPG Video Game (UK)
2014, Composition of Electro/Rock tracks for “Revolution Ace” - “Laser Guided Games” (Canada)
2014-13, Composition of Western tracks for “Death on Frontier” J-RPG - "The Game Gallery" (USA)
2013, Composition of Orchestral theme track for “Kingdom Knights” - “Animus Interactive” (USA)
2013, Composition of Orchestral OST and Sound Design, for Promo Video Games - “Danone Actimel
2013, Sound FX Design for “Baboos” an arcade Video Game by “Sundew Games” (New Zealand)
2013, Composition of Rock Theme for a Java Racing video game by “Mobi2Fun” (Bangalore, India)
2013, Session Guitarist jobs for “Wobbly Music” (Lancashire, UK)
2013, Composition of Acoustic/Ethnic theme track w/Hindu elements for Documentary Series - SCOPL
2013, Co-Composition/interpretation of folk (Cuba, Catalunya) for a Movie - “Destruction Film Prod.
2012, Orchestral Composition for a submarine themed Video Game by “DymO
2012, Composition of Orchestral Tango for a Short-Movie produced by SCOPL
2012, Composition of tracks for a Promotional Spot by the company Numintec
2010, Composition of Traditional Flamenco Guitar - “Multiproducciones Digitales” (Mexico)
2009, Acoustic Guitar Composition - “Archivo de la Experiencia” - Spanish Ministry of Culture
2008, Composition of musical cues for the TV program “MPEG” - “Comunicalia TV
2007, Instrumental Rock theme track version - “El Vespino Sideral” - Radio Contrabanda (Barcelona)

-I will work Relentlessly to Compose/Produce Top-Level music for your Project or Video Game,
so naturally I’m only interested in Proper solid deals or Contract work.

I can compose in almost any Musical Style, I’m Up for the Challenge, so don’t hesitate in consulting me;
if the idea or project resonates with me, it will be a breeze!!

For any questions or proposals, please contact me at:

Thank you for your time; I look forward to hearing from you!!

​ Up(Date)!!​ :cool: