Mushroom Village

Hi! I`m Jessica, and I am studying Videogame art at the Universal Artschool in Valencia, Spain. I started a new project which is going to be based on creating a mushroom village.

This project consists of creating a fantasy village, the houses will be mushroom-shaped, there will be a market where players can buy whatever they want, a cemetery to bury the bodies and a vegetable garden where the ingredients come from, in addition to a fence around the city that serves as protection from the forest creatures.

I will upload progress every week. Hope you like it!!

Hi everyone!!! I’m back and I’ll show you what I did this week.

I finished the mushroom houses and put them in the project, and also made the doors. I also made 3 modular_kit which I will be using in this project.

Hope you like it!!

This week I changed the texture of the mushroom houses, it’s now closer to what I had imagined and I also started to make the market’s assets. I also changed the lighting of the project, I want the city to be seen at sunset.

Hope you like it!!

2 Likes

I finished the market assets and the modular kit I used in them and started to organize everything in the project. I also finished the water well and put it into the project.

Hope you like it!!

1 Like

1 Like

Hi there @Jossca51,

Hope you’ve been well!

What an absolutely precious little village. I genuinely can’t wait to see how this looks at the end. Based purely on how it looks now, it’s going to be incredible. I’m also a total geek for anything fantasy themed so this is right up my alley.

Happy developing and thanks for continuing to share :slight_smile:

I didn’t show up last week because I had some problems.

But I already finished the market tents and I am in the process of making the products that will be sold, this week I also plan to finish the floor and lighting.

Hope you like it!!

Hello everyone!!! I’m back and I’m going to show you what I did this week.

This week I finished the ground and the lighting for the city. I also put the trees around the town and also started to organize the things that are going to be sold at the market.

I hope you like it!!!

Hello everyone!!! I am back and I will show you what I did this week.

I finished all the assets that I will use to sell in the market and put them in the scenery, I also finished the texture of some of them, this week I will finish the texture of the rest and put the water in the well

Hope you like it!

1 Like

Hi guys!!! I am back and I will show you what I did this week.

I finished texturing the weapons, put some decals on the ground, water in the well and exported from quixel megascans fruits and vegetables sold at the market. I also organized some things at the market.

Hope you like it!

1 Like